Friday, June 18, 2010

First blog ever..

So, hello there guys. My blog is going to be for real. I might tell you what happened during the day or I might share things with you that are on my heart. So keep reading and be suprised.



These past months, from October till now have been a giant rollercoaster of emotions. From my grandma passing away, graduation, and soon to come putting my dog down. All of these things have caused me to question lots. One of the major things being God. I've been trying to avoid him and it isn't working out in my favor. It's less than a week till our mission trip and tonight I was sitting here thinking, how i so desperately miss my time with him everyday. How my heart is so heavy for him and i'm fighting it. How i'm going to go and try to share him with these kids who have such hard lives and I'm struggling to even get to know him more. But there is one thing that has been inspiring me to no end when i read it. It's actually a blog and if you want to meet a lady with amazing faith, visit this blog:caledarling.blogspot.com That will make you wonder what you are thinking half the time. As I have been going through all these emotions God has constantly kept a song in my head. Most of you probably know it...



How can I stand here with You and not be moved by You?

Would You tell me, how could it be any better than this?

And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You?

Would You tell me, how could it be any better than this?



'Cause You're all I want,

You're all I need

You're everything, everything



You're all I want,

You're all I need

You're everything, everything

Everything-Lighthouse












Needless to say God has been working on my heavy heart.
That's all for now. Love,peace, and chickengrease =]

No comments:

Post a Comment